Get Paid Faster.
cost of providers’ billing while
We specialize in small independent physician, physical medicine and mental health practitioners. Because we specialize in working with small, independent practices, we become a close part of your team and are able to provide a level of service that the larger billing companies are not able to.
We get you paid faster by:
- Adhering to regular billing cycles
- Following up on unpaid claims after 35 days
- Auditing claims, to ensure accuracy prior to submitting
- Finding a fast resolution to denied claims
- Conducting coding reviews and making suggestions
- Maintaining Transparency
We reduce communication between provider office and us by setting up systems that create efficient data capture.
The Billing Department will provide provider and provider staff with the training they need to do their job in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
We also perform internal audits and scrub claims before they are billed to reduce denials so you get paid faster.
Why We Are the Best for Small Practices
- We guarantee payment on all claims for covered services (minus any co-insurance or deductible due from the patient).
- We treat your patients with kindness and respect while providing solutions to increase patient collections.
- We are building a community of support! Ever wonder how other providers are billing and how you compare? We’ll share all of our knowledge gained over years of working with providers just like you!
- THE BILLING DEPARTMENT strives to do business the way we live, by using no more than we need, respecting those around us and treading lightly with a small footprint. Read more about our Green Commitment here.
“The Billing Department has been a great resource for us. They have provided us with insight into better billing practices, guided us toward more streamlined and effective procedures and enhanced this aspect of our business. The Billing Department has directly improved our bottom line while decreasing the stress previously affiliated with billing.” Shannon Maricielo, MS, Practice Administrator, Element 7 Wellness Bainbridge Island, Washington
We offer free one-hour consultations. Are you unsure if you need to make a billing change? We can perform an audit of your accounts, with you, via virtual web meeting. Together we will look at your Billing and Accounts Receivable.